WHO ARE WE?
We are the only Mechanical escape room in Sydney.
This is the latest activity which is sure to give you a unique and amazing experience! You will team up with your mates and race the clock to ‘escape’ the scenario by solving puzzles. Unlike most escape rooms rely heavily on locks, you can hardly find them in here. Want to know more about us and what is the MECHANICAL escape room?
WHO CAN PLAY?
( Friends & Party )
Tired of clubbing or drinking? Nothing to do on Friday nights? Try this….We promise it’ll be a night to remember!
( Tourists )
Tired of walking around, can’t find anything other than the traditional attractions? We’re here for you! Rest assured that you will have a unique memory of your travel to Sydney! How do we know? Many travellers have told us on TripAdvisor that they had an amazing time here!
( Families & Couples )
Want an unforgettable experience with your kids or beloved? In each room you will need to work together to solve the puzzles or risk being stuck inside! Or just give a surprise to your beloved! 1 hour later, you will know each other better!
( Company & School Groups )
Teamwork and fun are our priorities in designing the game, we are completely different from traditional team building activities, you and your team will enter a scenario and teamwork is the only way out! A mixture of physical and cerebral activities are involved in each theme.
Children under(include) 10:
A $15 discount applies to every child, minimum price for Vampire Castle is $70, $100 for The Last Order and $180 for Dr. M, The Lost Mine is not admitted for children under 10. Read more here.
WHY THIS PRICE?
1. Some of our game duration are 80 minutes, 30% longer than the traditional 60-minute game time;
2. We’ve put in huge investment for each theme . Dr. M/ The Lost Mine are the biggest and have longer game time, as well as being the most hi-tech and-more importantly-the BEST in Sydney! Just read the customer reviews for assurance!
Room Reservation Deposit
$70 for Vampire Castle, due balance is paid on arrival.
$100 for Dr. M, The Last Order& The Lost Mine, due balance is paid on arrival.
Note: The amount shown in the booking page is total cost, not the deposit amount.
Change of Booking and Cancellation Policy
- You can reschedule your session twice for free provided your request is made 24 hours in advance, each further change will cost you 50% deposit fee.
- No reschedule allowed for request made within 24 hours.
- A cancellation fee of 50% deposit applies if you cancel your booking more than 48 hours before your allotted time.
- No refund will be provided if you cancel your booking within 48 hours of your allotted time or a no-show.
- Please double-check the date&time in your confirmation email, customer is liable for its correctness. If you haven’t received it in 5 minutes please check your junk box and contact us.
- It is not necessary to contact us if there is a minor change in player number, as long as it falls into the room capacity.
- Please make your bookings before 9pm if you are booking for the following day 10:00 ~ 10:20 am sessions (or call us instead), otherwise we might not be aware of your booking.
Do you take phone bookings?
Phone bookings are not available because a deposit is needed, in addition to this not being a secure way of giving your credit card details.
We also accept bank transfers/cash/cheque for the deposit, please contact us for details.
What if the final number of players is different to the number booked?
The price ONLY depends on the final number of players; the number of players in a booking does not affect the final cost.
Will our team work with another team?
No. We want you to have a special experience with your friends and family, so your Mission experience is EXCLUSIVE to your group.
Are there age limits for this game?
Vampire Castle：at least 2 players must be 15 or above.
Dr. M: at least 4 players must be 15 or above.
The Lost Mine: at least 3 players must be 15 or above.
The Last Order: at least 2 players must be 15 or above.
Please refer to theme for suitability details.
Will I really be locked inside the room?
No. The exit door is always open and you are able to leave the room at any time.
Is this activity good for teambuilding?
Yes, most of the puzzles require teamwork and a good team skills are essential thing to complete the game, Click here for more information.
Partnership & New idea
If you want to partner with us or have any suggestion, tell us! We love to hear from our customers and hope to work with all kinds of people!
Level 2, 332-336 Pitt St, Fortuna House, Sydney.
We are between Bathurst St and Liverpool St, a Vodafone shop is on our ground floor.
Click here to plan your trip.